But I decided that having a pity party at my desk won't make rainbows and Carebears appear to cheer me up so I need a plan. I had a little thought and I wonder why people only have New Years resolutions. Why don't we have a new month, new week or new day resolution? Seeing that we are in the middle of the month a new month resolution won't work and remembering to decide on a new day resolution will be too stressful with trying to remember to feed Hayli, dress Hayli, dress myself, remember to brush my teeth, remember to remind Tobie to feed the dogs and remember to wear my glasses takes up a lot of time already. So here are my new week resolutions - it's not super creative or inspiring but by telling all of you about it then I feel I really have to do it.
- Blog at least 3 times this week
- Try and stick to my Cape Town Marathon training plan
- Start my 94.7 training plan
- No chocolates (Except for Sunday because it is Hayli's baptism)
- Take out my fabric and pattern to make a floral summer dress.